Address to Deacons of the United States
- Pope John Paul II, The Heart of the Diaconate:
Servants of the Mysteries of Christ and Servants of Your
Brothers and Sisters, Address to Deacons of the United States,
Detroit, Mich. (September 19, 1987).
- Ratio Fundamentalis Institutionis Diaconorum Permanentium and
Directorium Pro Ministerio et Vita Diaconorum Permanentium
- Congregation for Catholic Education, Basic Norms for the Formation of Permanent
Fundamentalis Institutionis Diaconorum Permanentium) and Congregation
for the Clergy, Directory for the Ministry and Life of Permanent Deacons (Directorium
Pro Ministerio et Vita Diaconorum Permanentium).
- A Family Perspective in Church and Society
- Bishops’ Committee on Marriage and Family, National Conference of
Catholic Bishops, A Family Perspective in Church and Society, Tenth Anniversary
- National Study on the Permanent Diaconate (1996)
- Bishops’ Committee on the Permanent Diaconate, National Conference of Catholic
Bishops, A National Study on the Permanent Diaconate of the Catholic Church
in the United States, 1994-1995.
- Orientalium Ecclesiarum
- Second Vatican Council, Decree on the Catholic Eastern Churches (Orientalium
- The Permanent Deacon's Ordination
- Pope John Paul II, The Permanent Deacon’s Ordination, Address to the Plenary
Assembly of the Congregation for the Clergy (November 30, 1995).
- Pastores Dabo Vobis
- Pope John Paul II, Post-Synodal Apostolic Exhortation, I Will Give You
- Catechism of the Catholic Church
- Hosted on the USCCB Website.
- Documents of Vatican II
- Hosted on the official Vatican Website.
- The Deacon Offers an Ecclesiological View of the Present Day Challenges
in the Church and Society
- A paper given at IDC Study-Conference, Brixen, Italy, October 1997 by Bishop
Dr. Walter Kasper.
- General Instruction of the Roman
- The English translation of the General Instruction of the Roman Missal
(Third Typical Edition), 2002,
including Adaptions for the Dioceses of the United States of America
- Excerpts from the GIRM for Instituted Lectors
- This document contains every paragraph from the GIRM that references the
ministry of Instituted Lector.
- Excerpts from the GIRM for Instituted Acolytes
- This PDF document contains every paragraph from the GIRM that references
the ministry of Instituted Acolyte.
- Diaconate Post-Ordination Survey, 2006-2007
- Center for Applied Research in the Apostolate, Georgetown University, Washington,
D.C., March 2007 by Mary L. Gautier, Ph.D., and Tricia C. Bruce, Ph.D.
- A Portrait of the Permanent Diaconate
- A Study for the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops, 2009-2010, Center
for Applied Research in the Apostolate, Georgetown University, Washington,
D.C., by Melissa A. Cidade, M.A., and Mary L. Gautier, Ph.D.
- Vesting Prayers for the Lector
- A suggested "crib sheet" for serving as an Instituted Lector
at Mass. Also includes prayers for the Deacon at the Stole and the Dalmatic.
The Latin expressions and responses are used by a few of our priests, but
- The Code of Canon Law - 1983
- 1983 Code of Canon Law in PDF format (searchable).
- Lunch Ideas
- Menus and ideas for ordering lunch.
[Back to the Previous Page]
[HOME] * [Class
Notes] * [Resources] * [Calendar]
[About Us] * [Photo
Gallery] * [Search] *
© 2013 Transporter
Info Services, All Rights Reserved.